Moto Max Tank Mover & Assorted Dollies
Moto Max $10,995 Power unit with jack, match with any of the following:
***HD Dolly for 1,000 gallon & 500 gallon tanks-$1,495 – Max tank weight for HD Dolly and Moto Max-2400 lbs
***Quick Dolly-120, 250, 330 & 500 gallon tanks-$595 – Max tank weight for Quick Dolly and Moto Max-1200 lbs
***Tank Up-$495 (to raise tank for Quick Dolly attachment or removal or to level horizontal tanks up to 500 gallons-max weight 1,000 lbs at one end of tank)
***Gate Mate-120, 250, 330 gallon tanks-$595 – Max tank weight for Gate Mate and Moto Max-900 lbs
*Quick Dolly & pins-$595 Smaller dolly-(4 tires) can be used with Moto Max on 500 gallon and smaller horizontals. Tank Up dolly jack is normally used to raise and lower tanks on Quick Dolly
*Tank Up dolly jack-$495 Quick jack raise, lower or level 500 gallon and smaller horizontal tanks–generally used with Quick Dolly
* Gate Mate-$595 Lifts 120’s, 250’s and 330’s (pair with Moto Max)
The Moto Max is a budget-saving new machine that can move ALL horizontal propane tanks up to 1,000 gallons.
24 years ago we invented the YankATank, a rugged and handy must-have tool that thousands of propane companies use daily. After bringing many other fine products to market since, we are excited to announce the Moto Max, a new solution to placing and retrieving tanks where you and your customer need.
• Just several minutes to hookup or disconnect
• Brakes, throttle & speed controls
• No hydraulics or gearboxes to drag down power curve and complicate powertrain
• Unique direct drive–No expensive components to replace or loss of efficiency through hydraulics, clutches or gear boxes
• 2 speed forward, 1 speed reverse
• No mar tank lifters
• Cargo hook to lift entire unit in and out of crane trucks
Max carrying capacity 2400 lbs
The entire package can be moved and also may be lifted at once with the provided cargo hook.
Moto Max can be adjusted to fit through 36″ gates
Caution: We recommend tanks have no more than 5% product in them when moving.
The Moto Max is in production and now available.